PIEDMONT DISTRICT – LOG A LOAD FOR KIDS
SPORTING CLAY SHOOT IN CHAMBERS COUNTY
Saturday, May 4th at 8:00 AM CST Registration begins at 7:30 AM CST
Hosted by the Oaks at 18151 Veterans Memorial Pkwy, LaFayette, AL 36862
SHELLS NOT PROVIDED! 50 Clay Shoot & Turkey Shoot Station
Muligan’s and Long Shot’s will be offered as well!!
Live-Auction starts at 3:00 PM CST BBQ, Hamburgers, & Hotdogs
Children 8 and up will be able to shoot on teams, if under 18 must have parent or guardian present to sign consent form
Plaques will be awarded for the top 3 scoring teams. Plaques & Prizes awarded for the top scoring Individual, and two different youth divisions.
Four Man Team = $300
Four Man Team + Shooting Station Sponsor = $400
Four Man Team + Exhibitor Sponsor= $500
Four Man Team + Shooting Station Sponsor + Exhibitor Sponsor= $600
Shooting Station Sponsor Only= $100 (Dead line April 13)
Exhibitor Sponsor Only= $200 (Provides one equipment exhibit display)
Yes, please register me for the event on April 28, 2018. I would like to participate as,
____ 4 Man Team
____ Shooting Station Sponsor
____ Exhibitor Sponsor
Team Name: ________________________________________________
Team Members: 1. _______________________ Age:___
4. __________________________________ Age:___
Station Sponsor Sign Verbiage: __________________________________________
Exhibitor Name: ____________________________________________________
By registering as a participant and paying my registration fee, I am hereby complying that I have read and understand the rules and guideline set forth by the Log A Load for Kids Committee and the Facility. I attest that I will not hold either of them liable for any harm or damage done at the event.
PLEASE HELP US KEEP ALL OF OUR SUPPORTERS & PARTICIPANTS SAFE!
ALL TEAMS MUST SIGN our INSR FORM BEFORE YOU SHOOT
- Safety is the number one priority at ALL GUESTS. All posted and nonposted safety rules.
- Eye and ear protection are mandatory on shooting stations
- Due to insurance regulations, no one under the age of 8 is allowed to shoot. If under 18 must have a parent or guardian present to shoot
- No alcohol is allowed on the course while shooting
- Follow the directions of the volunteers at the shooting stations
- Be sure all guns are unloaded and safeties are on before leaving the shooting stations
- No loaded shotguns are allowed in the buildings or around the auction area
- Under the Law for the State of Alabama, no one under the age of 21 can legally consume alcohol
- Load only 2 shells in gun when shooting
- When at station and ready to shoot yell “PULL”
- Do not litter!
- No one under the age of 16 can drive a recreational vehicle on the premises
- Do not trespass or go beyond the flagging tape marking the areas that are off limits for this event
- First Aid stations and security are in the Main Building at the top of the hill if you need assistance
- Safety Officers are present if assistance is needed!
Have fun and enjoy the day. Thank you for your support and please come back next year!
Individual Team Signatures: ________________________
Team Name: ___________________________________________________
Main Contact number for team ______________________________________
Emergency Contact for Team (name and cell #): __________________________________________________
If shooter is under 18 years old, parental/guardian consent:
By registering to shoot, paying your registration fee, and signing as consent of a minor you are hereby complying that you have read and understand the above guidelines and will not hold the committee, The Oaks or the Log A Load for Kids Organization liable for any harm or damage done at the event.
For more information contact Mandy Cain, 334-234-1118 or email@example.com. Please send forms with payment to Attn: Mandy Cain, 11022 CO RD 28, Lafayette, AL. Make checks payable to Log A Load for Kids, memo: Chambers County Skeet Shoot